Hydraulic cylinder is our main product. Our experienced engineers offer a wealth of design and application expertise. We have worked with hundreds of customers and have thousands of successful designs behind us. We can offer you more than 35 years of experience in designing and manufacturing of cylinders to satisfy your particular needs. Our hydraulic cylinder are used for material handling equipment, on-highway trucks, grounds care equipment, aerial lifts, medical chairs and tables, forestry equipment, trash compactors and recycling bailers, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, log splitters, forklifts, trailers and many other fields.
Our test lab houses state-of-the-art controlled test equipment for life cycle testing, burst testing, mechanical load strength testing, and simulated field performance testing. All our products are 100% tested before shipping to ensure reliable quality.
Moreover, more than 90% of our products are selling well in the American, European and Japanese markets. Having attained more than 20 patents and built up good relationships with customers from around the world, we are advancing into the global market drastically. Additionally, we have put considerable efforts on development and design, which enables us to better satisfy customers’ changing needs in a positive manner. We are also able to process customers’ first-time small orders based on their samples and drawings, and any OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome, so as to effectively fulfill customers’ specifications.
Providing ‘Quality Products, Excellent Service, Competitive Prices and Prompt Delivery’, we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Heavy Duty Welded Hydraulic Cylinders
- Working Pressure: 2,500 PSI – 10,000 PSI
- Bore Diameters: ½” – 60”
- Rod Diameters up to 48”
- Stroke Length up to 450”
- Max Overall Length: Up to 600”
Tie Rod Hydraulic Cylinders
- Made based on North American Standard Inch sizes
- Working Pressure:2500 PSI or 3000 PSI
- Bore: 2″, 2.5″, 3″, 3.5″, 4″, 5″
- Stroke: 2″ to 60″
- Barrel :Hydrostatically tested and honed 1045 D.O.M. turning out and avaunt pressure
- Rod /Bar : 1045 and 1050 cold drawn or induction hardened. Hard-chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Piston and gland : Ductile iron or high-strength aluminum. Glands can be either O.D. threaded, I.D. threaded or round ring steel retained.
- Seals: Piston, rod and wiper seals are selected to provide superior performance for pressure requirements to 5,000 PSI, life-cycle requirements, environmental conditions and fluid compatibility requirements.
- Packing: CTN; Steel box
(USED IN DUMP TRUCKS, REFUSE TRUCKS, EXCAVATORS ETC.)
- 2 STAGE up to 7 STAGE CYLINDERS
- Bore Diameters up to 60”
- Max Overall Lengths up to 700”